Great Sound, Simplicity, and Ease of Transport
The most streamlined and affordable of Roland’s Classic Organ series is the new C-200. Ideal for students or musicians who desire great sound with portability and simplicity, the C-200offers a clean, clear user interface and an instantly selectable menu of high-quality organ, piano and celesta sounds as well as harpsichord and fortepiano for baroque ensemble applications. For portability sake, the C-200 features high-quality built-in speakers with Bass Reflex and a single 76-note keyboard, however it easily lets you simulate dual-manual performance via programmable keyboard split points and zones. For additional performance flexibility, an optional pedalboard can be added. The C-200 is the ideal instrument for classical music students, small choirs, and intimate churches, chapels, concert halls, and theatres.
- Portable design with simple User Interface
- 76 keys for two manuals simulation as well as wide key range for the Fortepiano and Piano sounds
- Built-in stereo speaker system with Bass Reflex
- Pedalboard IN (PK-IN) to support an optional PK-series pedalboard (PK-5A, PK-7A, PK-25A)
- High-quality organ sounds with variations
- Dedicated buttons for Harpsichord, Fortepiano, Piano and Celesta sounds
- Internal Orchestral sounds for Pedal, Manual I and Manual II
- Four baroque pitches and five Temperaments support by easy buttons
- One-track recorder function for performance recording and evaluation
Classical Organ Sounds
The C-200 features dozens of high-quality organ sounds based on the Roland/Rodgers library, including samples of historic European church organs. The organ sounds and the orchestral sounds can be conveniently accessed in realtime via the front-panel tilt tabs.
Beautiful Orchestral Sounds
More than just high-quality organ sounds, the C-200’s authentic orchestral sounds can be played via each virtual manual plus pedals. Add an optional pedalboard, and turn the C-200 into a full-console organ akin to a church pipe organ.
Also of note is the C-200’s unique Windchest Panning feature, which recreates the sound of a classic church environment by simulating the physical location of pipes for each note played. Each note will emanate from its own unique location in the stereo soundfield — just like a true pipe organ!