Acoustic Chorus Guitar Amplifier
New Rosewood Finish!
Roland’s award-winning AC-series Acoustic Chorus guitar amplifiers are beloved for their rich, natural tone and lush stereo/multi-band chorus. Now, the AC-60 and AC-33 are available with beautiful rosewood-look cabinets, offering an alternative to the standard stage-ready black finish. The attractive woodgrain styling perfectly matches the atmosphere of your living room or studio, as well as the aesthetic of your acoustic guitars.
This innovative stereo amp uses sophisticated signal processing to deliver a crisp sound with lush stereo/multi-band chorus — including Wide mode — plus delay/reverb and impressive Auto Anti-Feedback control. And with its two-channel Mic/Line design and stand-mountable configuration, the AC-60 is clearly heads above the competition.
- 30 W + 30 W stereo amps
- Guitar and XLR* Mic/Line channels
- Chorus, reverb, delay, three-band EQ, Anti-Feedback
- Aux input, stereo XLR out, DI out, sub-woofer out
- Carrying case included
- Now available in rosewood (model # AC-60-RW)
* Phantom power: DC 48 V, 10 mA Max
The AC-33 is the world’s first battery-powered amp made specifically for acoustic guitar. Portable yet powerful, the AC-33 provides true stereo sound, Guitar and Mic/Line channels, custom-tailored effects, anti-feedback, and a Phrase Looper. Thanks to its battery-power capability, the AC-33 lets you take your act anywhere: into the backwoods, onto the streets, or wherever your imagination leads you.
- 15 W + 15 W stereo amps
- Runs on eight AA batteries or AC power
- Guitar and XLR Mic/Line channels
- Chorus, reverb, ambience, three-band EQ, Anti-Feedback
- Looper function onboard
- Now available in rosewood (model # AC-33-RW)