TD-30KV • TD-30K
V-Drums V-Pro Series
The Dawn of SuperNATURAL-Powered V-Drums…Play, Feel, Believe!
For over a decade, Roland’s revolutionary V-Drums have lead the industry in expressive sound quality and incredible playability. With the introduction of the SuperNATURAL-powered TD-30KV/TD-30K V-Pro Series, the electronic drum set reaches a new pinnacle in drumming performance. SuperNATURAL sounds with Behavior Modeling, along with advanced sensing technology, provides a new level of expressive sound quality and playability, resulting in an instrument that reacts and responds to all the subtleties, nuances, and dynamics of a drummer’s technique. In addition, USB audio-playback functionality has been added to expand the performance palette. For the stage (TD-30KV) or for professional recording (TD-30K), the new V-Pro is truly a complete and natural drumming experience.
- Flagship V-Drums with advanced sensing technology and SuperNATURAL sounds
- Expressive and accurate playability produced by Behavior Modeling
- Professional V-Edit mode for customizing sounds
- Dedicated “Ambience” fader with new room-ambience and overhead-mic simulation
- USB memory port for data backup and audio playback (WAV/MP3)
- Separate USB-MIDI port for computer connectivity
TD-30KV V-Drums V-Pro Series
- Solid stage set with metallic gray and black-chrome color finish
- New V-Hi-Hat (VH-13-MG) with improved motion sensor for natural hi-hat response
- New V-Pads (PD-128S/128/108-BC) with improved rim sensor for accurate rim-shot sensing
- New V-Cymbals (CY-14C-MG Crash, CY-15R-MG Ride) with natural feel and accurate triggering.
TD-30K V-Drums V-Pro Series
- Compact, solid drum stand (MDS-12V) for professional studio requirements
- New lightweight 10-inch V-Pad (PDX-100) for toms
TD-30 Drum Sound Module
The heart of the V-Pro series is the new TD-30 drum. With SuperNATURAL sounds produced by Behavior Modeling, the sound quality is superior, responding naturally to a variety of drumming techniques and dynamics. From rim shots, rolls, flams, even ghost notes on the snare, to dramatic crash hits and sustained cymbal swells, every nuance is accurate and smooth. For spatial depth, a dedicated Ambience fader gives you immediate access to lush room ambience and overhead-microphone simulation.
A new rim sensor has been specifically developed for these 12-inch mesh head pads in conjunction with the TD-30 to accurately detect dynamics and rim-shot depth. The pads feature an exchangeable black-chrome color shell wrap. The pad is offered in two formats, the PD-128-BC and PD-128S-BC. The PD-128-BC is designed as toms and comes with a two-way mount holder; PD-128S-BC is snare-stand mountable.
This mesh head pad also includes the new rim sensor for improved dynamics and rim-shot depth. The pad features an exchangeable black-chrome color shell wrap and accommodates dual mounting for setup versatility.
The new V-Hi-Hat (VH-13-MG) features an improved motion sensor. Combined with advanced triggering technology, the response is more natural with smooth open to closed control. The surface is a new metallic-gray color, cosmetically matching the new series of V-Cymbals.
The new V-Cymbals (CY-14C-MG Crash, CY-15R-MG Ride) are offered in an eye-catching metallic-gray color surface to cosmetically match the new V-Hi-Hat, new V-Pads, and chrome-finished drum stand. They provide a natural swing-feel and accurate triggering and sensitivity across the entire cymbal surface.
This solid, stylish new kick pad features an exchangeable new black-chrome shell wrap. It provides stable performance and accurate triggering with a natural, acoustic-like kick feel.
Compact and lightweight, this new 10-inch mesh head V-Pad also provides a dual-mount option for increased setup versatility.
MDS-12V Drum Stand
This compact, solid drum rack provides flexible ball clamps for snare and toms, boom/straight options for the cymbal arms, and an internal cable management system, for a clean professional look. It has been specifically designed for the TD-30K V-Pro series.